Partial Day Treatment Rehabilitation Center
Partial hospitalization programs, commonly known as “PHP,” deliver the highest level of care outside of residential or inpatient care. People who have been affected by substance abuse and a coexisting behavioral health disorders often find a safe haven from PHP services.
The PHP level of care is designed for people who meet criteria for one or more of the following criteria:
- People who have finished residential treatment for behavioral health,
- People who have a substance use disorder, or
PHP was designed as the first step-down transition to a less confined and more independent lifestyle.
Treatments that are often used within PHP include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Self-help sensitive group and individual therapy
In addition, most PHPs feature the following components:
- Medication management clients with behavioral health illnesses
- Individual therapy for people to work on more specific client-centric issues, and attend to concerns or issues that they are hesitant to bring up during a general group setting or focused group setting.
- Some PHPs offer regularly scheduled individual sessions, and other locations schedule sessions on an as-needed basis
- Family sessions and therapy are a must because PHP candidate problems are rarely limited to the identified patient
PHP is the perfect transitional place between residential treatment and intensive outpatient (IOP) or outpatient (OP) treatment for people with a history of both substance use disorders and other psychiatric disorders.
If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse problem, please reach out to our addiction specialists for guidance and support, at (877)-RECOVERY.
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”
– Robert Collier
Take a Look at Our Recent Blog Posts
CBD: An In-depth Look In all likelihood, you have probably heard the word ‘CBD’ thrown…
Reducing Your Debt So, you’ve taken time to review your budget and you’ve made cuts…
Our Lives Have Changed Back in December, did you get a little bit excited to…
Financial Planning Recap Last month, we made our first introduction to financial planning. In that…
Financial Planning: Building Your First Budget! For many men and women who are recently in…
Evidence-based peer-reviewed scientific articles have long established the fact that respiratory viruses, including coronavirus, infect…
Recovery? There’s an app for that. Recovery apps can help, especially in early recovery. Some…
AA, or Alcoholic's Anonymous, is a very popular program of recovery. AA is a 12-step…
Royal Life Centers is one of the leading providers of addiction treatment in the nation. We strive to set ourselves apart from other treatment centers by providing not only the highest level of care, but also diverse programs and amenities. Our staff work around the clock to ensure the best possible chance of success in a safe and constructive environment. We pride ourselves on providing exemplary, quality addiction treatment and exceptional care.
Royal Life Centers provides the best quality of care, while extending our genuine hope and belief in each guest that steps into our facility. We strive to give each guest the most transformative recovery experience, not just because that’s what we do— but, Because We Care. We hope for each of our guests to rebuild happy, healthy, and meaningful lives in sobriety.